Evolving from the Planet U arm and 60 years experience of medical lighting manufacturing coupled with a decade of LED lighting applications, the ULED brings examination lighting into the future. Built to last, the cost-effective ULED offers a range of unique features.
Evolving from the Planet U arm and 60 years experience of medical lighting manufacturing coupled with a decade of LED lighting applications, the ULED brings examination lighting into the future. Built to last, the cost-effective ULED offers a range of unique features including a freely moving arm facilitating the positioning of a powerful 4000K cool beam with good colour rendering performance and a push button to detach the light head from the arm to facilitate upgrade, exchange or maintenance without a technician.
The latest upgrade to the ULED head delivers enhanced infection control through the sleek, low profile design. Cleaning procedures are complimented by the fully sealed touch sensitive membrane switch and the removable handle which provides easy sterilization.
NOT SURE WHAT YOUR AFTER?
Give our Sales team a call on 02 6659 5600 or click compare below to view all our medical products side by side.
- available in 23,000 lux
- quick release head
- Retro fittable to UDP Planet Halogen Light mounts
- IP64 light head shaped for easy cleaning/sterilisation
- total power use 12W
- low operational cost
- no maintenance required
- all metal construction for durability
- mounting brackets for every application (ceiling, wall, extended wall and trolley mount)
- large task area action zone ( ∅2100mm x 1850mm height adjustment)
- minimum intrusion into the workspace
- multi axis head rotation
- light weight – less than 5kg including ceiling mounts.
- designed and manufactured in Australia
- complies with AS/NZ IEC60601-2-41 ( Medical electrical equipment – Particular requirements for safety – Surgical luminaires and luminaires for diagnosis)
- prompt supply of spare parts, technical service and support
- 5 year warranty
PERFECTLY SUITED TO:
- Close examination
- Intensive care
- Recovery rooms
- Aged care
- General Practice
- Out patient
- Consultant rooms
- Gynaecological examination
LET'S TALK LIGHTING TODAY
Give our sales team a call today on 02 6659 5600 or contact a distributor near you to learn more about the Planet product range and service.