ULED brings examination lighting into the future. Built to last, the cost-effective ULED offers an impressive feature set with its powerful beam, and sleek and manoeuvrable, easy-clean design.
ULED's incredible design story is steeped in 60 years medical lighting manufacture experience combined with a decade of LED lighting innovation. ULED brings examination lighting into the future.
Cost-effective yet built to last, ULED’s ingenious floating spring arm enables intuitive and perfect positioning. Its powerful yet cool beam provides 40,000+ lux @1 metre.
ULED makes cleaning and operation easy with a fully sealed and touch sensitive membrane switch complete with 4 stage dimming. Plus its push-to-release detachable light head makes upgrade or maintenance possible without a technician. ULED is effortless light – just as it should be.
Every ULED is designed, made and tested in our purpose-built Australian facility. It comes with an impressive 5 year warranty with industry-leading support, and is available in a range of mount options.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU'RE AFTER?
Give our Sales team a call on 02 6659 5600 or click compare below to view all our medical products side by side.
- 40,000+ lux @ 1 metre
- quick release head
- IP65 light head shaped for easy cleaning/sterilisation
- total power use 14W
- low operational cost
- next-to-zero maintenance
- all metal construction for durability
- mounting brackets for every application (ceiling, wall, extended wall and trolley mount)
- large task area
- generous 2200mm range of movement
- minimum intrusion into the workspace
- retrofittable to UDP Planet Halogen Light mounts
- light weight – less than 5kg including ceiling mounts.
- designed and manufactured in Australia
- complies with AS/NZ IEC60601-2-41 ( Medical electrical equipment – Particular requirements for safety – Surgical luminaires and luminaires for diagnosis)
- prompt supply of spare parts, technical service and support
- 5 year warranty
PERFECTLY SUITED TO:
- Close examination
- Intensive care
- Recovery rooms
- Aged care
- General Practice
- Out patient
- Consultant rooms
- Gynaecological examination
LET'S TALK LIGHTING TODAY
Give our sales team a call today on 02 6659 5600 or contact a distributor near you to learn more about the Planet product range and service.