ULEDPlus has been specifically designed for close examination and minor procedure lighting tasks.
ULEDPlus shares the same reliable ULED design but gives you approximately 30% more bright light output with an impressive 50,000+ lux @ 1 metre.
ULEDPlus is built to last, Australian designed and manufactured with an all-metal construction and powder coat finish for durability and easy cleaning, and a 50,000 hour LED life (L70) over 15-25 years in normal use. It also features ULED's exceptional pinch free suspension arm for user and patient safety.
Available in Wall, Ceiling or Trolley Mounted configurations. A Cardiac protected version (fully earthed) is also available.
- 50,000+ lux at 1 metre
- quick release head
- IP65 light head shaped for easy cleaning/sterilisation
- total power use 20W
- low operational cost
- next-to-zero maintenance required
- all metal construction for durability
- mounting brackets for every application (ceiling, wall, extended wall and trolley mount)
- large task area action zone ( ∅2100mm x 1850mm height adjustment)
- minimum intrusion into the workspace
- multi axis head rotation
- retrofittable to UDP Planet Halogen Light mounts
- light weight – less than 5kg including ceiling mounts.
- designed and manufactured in Australia
- complies with AS/NZ IEC60601-2-41 ( Medical electrical equipment – Particular requirements for safety – Surgical luminaires and luminaires for diagnosis)
- prompt supply of spare parts, technical service and support
- 5 year warranty
THE ULEDPlus IS PERFECTLY SUITED FOR
- Close examination
- Over bed
- Intensive care
- Recovery rooms
- Aged care
- General Practice
- Out patient
- Consultant rooms
- Gynaecological examination
LET'S TALK LIGHTING TODAY
Give our sales team a call today on 02 6659 5600 or contact a distributor near you to learn more about the Planet product range and service.