The ULEDPlus has been specifically designed for close examination and minor procedure lighting tasks. The ULEDPlus light output is 31,000 lux at 1 metre and available in Wall, Ceiling or Trolley Mounted configurations. A Cardiac protected version (fully earthed) is also available.
The ULEDPlus construction material is all metal with powder coat finish for durability and easy cleaning, Australian designed and manufactured, pinch free suspension arm for user and patient safety and 50,000 hour LED life (L70) over 15-25 years in normal use.
- 31,000 lux at 1 metre
- quick release head
- retro fittable to UDP Planet Halogen Light mounts
- IP64 light head shaped for easy cleaning/sterilisation
- total power use 20W
- low operational cost
- no maintenance required
- all metal construction for durability
- mounting brackets for every application (ceiling, wall, extended wall and trolley mount)
- large task area action zone ( ∅2100mm x 1850mm height adjustment)
- minimum intrusion into the workspace
- multi axis head rotation
- light weight – less than 5kg including ceiling mounts.
- designed and manufactured in Australia
- complies with AS/NZ IEC60601-2-41 ( Medical electrical equipment – Particular requirements for safety – Surgical luminaires and luminaires for diagnosis)
- prompt supply of spare parts, technical service and support
- 5 year warranty
THE ULEDPlus IS PERFECTLY SUITED FOR
- Close examination
- Over bed
- Intensive care
- Recovery rooms
- Aged care
- General Practice
- Out patient
- Consultant rooms
- Gynaecological examination
LET'S TALK LIGHTING TODAY
Give our sales team a call today on 02 6659 5600 or contact a distributor near you to learn more about the Planet product range and service.