The Planet Phantom medical light is a state of the art minor procedure/examination light which utilises cutting edge Solid State Lighting technology. The Planet Phantom provides an improved working environment, significantly reducing on-going maintenance, with low operational costs and offers a "greener" alternative to similar products.
The Planet model Phantom allows the accurate positioning of the lamp head above any work surface. It is designed to be mounted on a wall or ceiling and be pulled down from above when required. Easy clean surfaces for infection control, sterilisable handle and adjustable floating balance combine for ease of use in the 100% Australian designed and manufactured light.
The Phantom Medical Light is dimmable with intelligent thermal management system, IP65 rating and LEDs providing 50000 hours of light - that is 15-20 years of normal use.
NOT SURE WHAT YOUR AFTER?
Give our Sales team a call on 02 6659 5600 or click compare below to view all our medical products side by side.
- available in 65,000 lux
- quick release head
- IP64 light head shaped for easy cleaning/sterilisation
- total power use 30W
- low operational cost
- no maintenance required
- all metal construction for durability
- large task area action zone ( ∅2100mm x 1850mm height adjustment)
- minimum intrusion into the workspace
- multi axis head rotation
- light weight – less than 11kg including ceiling mounts.
- designed and manufactured in Australia
- complies with AS/NZ IEC60601-2-41 ( Medical electrical
- equipment – Particular requirements for safety – Surgical
- luminaires and luminaires for diagnosis)
- prompt supply of spare parts, technical service and support
- 5 year warranty
PERFECTLY SUITED TO:
- High dependency bays
- Skin Cancer
- Pre and Post-Operative areas
LET'S TALK LIGHTING TODAY
Give our sales team a call today on 02 6659 5600 or contact a distributor near you to learn more about the Planet product range and service.