- Highly versatile all-in-one catenary solution.
- High performance: up to 850 Lumens (8W @ 3000K)
- High efficiency: Over 100lm/W
- Robust design made from hard anodised, marine grade aluminium with finish options
- Easily adjustable, lightweight mounting system
- Lightweight, compact luminaire weighing only 90 grams;
- Low voltage system 24V
- Combined power and suspension system - No need for seperate power cable.
- Dimming (all together): O-10, DALI, Phase, Dimming (individual): DALI
- Highly water resistant - IP67
- Highly impact resistant - IK10 Impact Rated (IEC 62262)
- Available in a range of beam angles and types,
- Interchangeable accessories available
- Multiple mounting options: Pole and Wall.
- Standard and custom colour temperatures
- Up to 90 CRI
- Up to 2 step macadam ellipse
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 5 year warranty
AIR IS PERFECT FOR
- outdoor and indoor
- high end retail
- galleries and museums
- public spaces
- display case
Have a Question?
Give our Sales team a call on 02 6659 5600 or click compare below to view all our LED Handrail products side by side.
Catenary Lighting Set Free
It's a catenary one-of-a-kind. LED Puck AIR is the discreet, reliable and robust modern catenary system the world has been waiting for.
Small is beautiful, again.
LED Puck AIR is the lightest and smallest professional grade catenary luminaire ever made. At only 25mm in diameter and approximately 90 grams per luminaire, it's a fraction in size and weight of other catenary luminaires on the market – in some cases up to 100 times lighter!
In fact, the entire LED Puck AIR system is built with streamlined simplicity at its core. No extra clunky power wires. No typical catenary clutter. The tension required for mounting AIR is minimal, reducing project time and cost and removing engineering complexity.
It's a system as elegant as the light it produces.
The Complete Design Suite
LED Puck AIR is not just a light, but an all-in-one lighting suite designed to bring a personal and creative vision to life.
AIR comes complete with a package of options and accessories for lighting designers and engineers – giving confidence and control to create a unique lighting experience.
AIR is a testament not just to modern lighting technology – or what 'products can do' – but rather a focus on what designers and engineers are truly capable of when given choices in light.
LED Puck AIR melds Planet Lighting's proven high efficiency LED technologies with our fresh thinking about what catenary lighting can achieve.
Part of this goal meant creating a clever combined low voltage power and lightweight suspension system – with no need for clunky seperate power cable. Plus, AIR's instant mounting and connection feature makes repositioning luminaires stunningly simple so your light can adapt with the seasons.
Not only is AIR's system safer and more elegant catenary, but true to its LED Puck lineage of combining the best of three worlds: power, elegance and a focus on the experience of light.
When it comes to applications for LED Puck AIR, the sky really is the limit.
- Outdoor: cafés, al fresco, restaurants and parks, and large public spaces
- Indoor: Lobbies, front-of-house, malls, atriums
- High End Retail: Luxury and exclusive brands, showrooms and prominent shopping districts
- Display case: Jewellery and exhibition cases
- Art galleries and Museums: The ideal upgrade to existing track lighting
- Exhibitions: Perfect for easy adjustment of light positions
LET'S TALK LIGHTING TODAY
Give our sales team a call today on 02 6659 5600 or contact a distributor near you to learn more about the Planet product range and service.