IP68 is the ideal waterproof handrail lighting solution. Designed to deliver continued photometric excellence even in challenging conditions. IP68 is perfect for flood zones and extreme environments.
- high output up to 180 lumens
- high efficiency at over 120 lumens per watt
- colour temperature range: 3000K or 4000K
- other colour temperatures available on special request
- 1.4W LED module
- made in 316 electropolished marine grade stainless steel
- fits into a wide range of round and square metallic handrails
- retrofit into existing handrail with proprietary drilling kit
- design option available for integration into wooden handrails
- IP68 optically clear polyurethane lens
- IK10 Impact Rated (IEC 62262)
- vandal resistant
- Note: not designed for permanent submersion
- Note: warranty covers up to 2m submersion for 24hrs.
- designed and manufactured in Australia
- 5 year warranty
IP68 IS PERFECT FOR:
- public areas
- areas prone to flooding
- extreme environments
- internal and external handrails
Have a Question?
Give our Sales team a call on 02 6659 5600 or click compare below to view all our LED Handrail products side by side.
Lighting for extreme environments
Providing safe and reliable lighting to walkways and areas with extreme environmental conditions is always a good idea...
But until now, designers and engineers had to choose from clunky lighting fixtures that aren't always ideal for their projects – or the public space.
Welcome to LED Puck IP68: the high efficiency, incredibly versatile, infinitely elegant, and completely waterproof integrated handrail lighting solution.
Built to last with premium materials designed for harsh environments, IP68 is tough enough to handle snow, rain and intermittent flooding.
Make your light with confidence and elegance.
Tough — but not rough — lighting
IP68 is perfect for extreme jobs without sacrificing uniformity or performance. With an incredibly small and durable 316 stainless steel module design and featuring a state-of-the-art Cree LED as well as our new patented collapsible shell design for a fast snap-in install.
IP68 is not only waterproof in metal handrail, but is also:
- discreet and compact
- impact resistant
- vandal proof
- easy to install quickly and securely
- excellent photometric performance; and of course,
- completely adaptable to a range of handrail shapes and sizes, suiting both threaded and non threaded holes; straight or curved metal handrail pipe; and square sections or flat metallic surfaces.
An award winning evolution
IP68 is part of the award-winning LED Puck family of integrated lighting solutions.
First designed and made in Australia in 2006, our LED Pucks are featured in over 30 countries, in everything from landmark national heritage buildings to bridge infrastructure to public parks.
LED Puck continues to push the boundaries of what integrated LED handrail can offer designers and engineers: Now allowing for lightning quick installation, as well as providing a more powerful and more efficient design, and with 95% less glare.
If you need a flexible and elegant integrated lighting fixture to work with, LED Puck will help you make the impression.
Did you know IP68 can be installed in both new metal handrail or retrofitted into existing handrail?
Choose from standard or asymmetric beam design, as well as curve and flat face modules to suit a range of projects.
In fact, the design applications of LED Puck go well beyond handrail: architectural pavilions, shelters, sculpture and art installations, and more.
Small in size. Big on technology.
Each LED Puck IP68 module is not only compact and discreet at a tiny 15mm diameter, but contains a Cree LED of the highest reliability and efficacy. Optically controlled to provide an oval shaped beam with a sharp cut-off, IP68 is designed to obtain illumination with an exceptionally high degree of uniformity and minimal glare or light spill.
Brilliant engineering, premium materials, and solid design principles give IP68 a maximum light output of up to 180 lumens, and impressive luminous efficiency of over 120 lumens/watt.
It's light where you need it, and none where you don't.
Light you can trust
5 years warranty is just the beginning.We design and manufacture entirely in our purpose built Australian facility. IP68 is vandal resistant and impact rated to IK10, and each and every IP68 unit is burned in to ensure the light you receive performs as it should.
LET'S TALK LIGHTING TODAY
Give our sales team a call today on 02 6659 5600 or contact a distributor near you to learn more about the Planet product range and service.