The award winning HLS is an illuminated LED handrail lighting system featuring a series of threaded 316 stainless steel minipucks inserted flush into straight or curved handrail pipe, square sections or flat metallic surfaces. Custom variations may include brass, aluminium or painted finishes. Each minipuck contains a Cree LED of the highest efficiency, optically controlled to provide an oval shaped beam with a sharp cut-off designed to obtain illumination with a high degree of uniformity, minimal glare, light spill or wasted light.
The minipucks can be installed in new handrail or retrofitted into existing handrail.
Clever engineering and design give the minipuck a maximum light output of up to 123 lumens, and impressive luminous efficiency of up to 80 lumens/watt
NOT SURE WHAT YOUR AFTER?
Give our Sales team a call on 02 6659 5600 or click compare below to view all our LED Handrail products side by side.
- colour temperature range 2700K, 3000K, 4000K.
- other colour temperatures available on special request
- made in 316 electropolished marine grade stainless steel
- fits into a wide range of round and square metallic handrails
- retro fit into existing handrail with proprietary drilling kit
- design option available for integration into wooden handrails
- IP66 standard, IP67 borosilicate lens optional
- IK10 Impact Rated (IEC 62262)
- 1.5W LED module
- vandal resistant
- designed and manufactured in Australia
- 5 year warranty
THE STANDARD BEAM IS PERFECTLY SUITED FOR
- public areas
- hot or cold climates
- internal and external handrails
- art installations
LET'S TALK LIGHTING TODAY
Give our sales team a call today on 02 6659 5600 or contact a distributor near you to learn more about the Planet product range and service.