Evolve Pod is the world’s most efficient and fish-biology optimised sunlight substitute for tanks. Part of our unique Evolve system, underwater Pods bring you superior and efficient lighting uniformity, nuanced lighting control and our trademark focus on fish health.
To achieve the best light distribution in tanks you need the best underwater tank lights.
Welcome to Evolve Pod: the world’s most efficient and fish-biology optimised sunlight substitute for tanks.
- Compact, high-powered tank light at up to 22,200 lumens
- Industry leading efficiency at up to 150 lm/W
- Impressive 55% more effective light than metal halide
- Downwelling 120° beam angle light creates a more natural lighting environment for fish
- Designed for integration with overhead LED to give superior light distribution and control.
Have a large tank? No problem, our extra powerful Pod lights are available in 300W and 600W.
Evolve Tank Lighting
Evolve Pods are a core component of Evolve: the naturally better, integrated over and underwater lighting solution for tanks, inspired by the sun — perfected by design.
Evolve brings you:
- Superior light distribution
- Ideal light uniformity control
- Cutting edge design and cost saving LED lighting
- Focus on fish health
- Choice of integration with your existing dimmers or a standalone lighting control option
- Powerful photoperiod manipulation
- Sunrise and sunset emulation
How Evolve Pods work
Underwater Pod lights work together and in tandem with your overhead LED, to give you superior uniformity and lighting design freedom. Integrated, underwater lighting in your tank helps you:
- Improve light distribution
- Address reflection and attenuation losses
- Reduce fish shading and fish stress
Evolve Pods are completely compatible with your PLC or Scada:
- 0-10V, PWM, DALI or other dimming signal integration
- All lights available with either 1-100% dimming or 10-100% with dim to off.
- Wired or wireless remote control support
Alternatively, simply control your photoperiod at tank level with our set-and-forget photoperiod controller, Sunbot.
NOT SURE WHAT YOUR AFTER?
Give our Sales team a call on 02 6659 5600 or click compare below to view all our Marine products side by side.
High efficiency and smart power
- High output up to 22000 lm (for standard 150w model)
- Up to 150 lm/W
- An impressive 55% more effective light than omnidirectional metal halide or side emitting lighting.
- Wide range of AC input voltages (90–305V)
- Downwelling 120° beam angle light creates a more natural environment for fish.
- Available in 6500K cool white, green, or a combination.
- Compatible with your PLC or Scada
Extreme durability and low maintenance
- Designed and Made in Australia
- Highest marine grade alloy construction
- Solid borosilicate glass lens
- No lamp changing needed
- Expected product life of 5 years.
- Height: 80mm, Diameter: 70mm Light Weight: 700g (150W model)
Evolve Pod was designed to address the unique needs of tank and pool lighting in land-based aquaculture with a range of benefits:
- Superior light distribution
- Ideal light uniformity
- Optimised control of lighting that suits your facility
- Optimal fish growth and health
- Save on energy costs
PERFECTLY SUITED TO:
- Pools, tanks and recirculated aquaculture
- Integration with your existing PLC or Scada
- Land-based aquaculture facilities
LET'S TALK LIGHTING TODAY
Give our sales team a call today on 02 6659 5600 or contact a distributor near you to learn more about the Planet product range and service.